Charlie "T" Jones Conference Center
The Charlie “T” Jones Conference Center at Tremendous Life Books is an exciting new addition to Mechanicsburg’s growing business landscape! With seating for up to 70 people, an integrated projection system, ample parking, and an on-site kitchenette, this new dedicated meeting facility will allow local businesses to host seminars, conferences, networking events, and other gatherings without having to leave their local area or rent rooms in more expensive venues. “We saw a real need for conference space right here in town”, says Tremendous Life Books CEO Tracey C. Jones, “and the Charlie ‘T’ Jones Conference Center has everything necessary to serve both the immediate community and other organizations throughout the region”.
Our meeting at the Charlie "T" Jones Conference Center was tremendous. It is conveniently located in downtown Mechanicsburg and has all of the AV equipment we needed for the day. The staff was accomodating and extremely helpful.
Carol Fastrich Aranos, MBA
Named after well-known speaker, author, and entrepreneur Charlie “Tremendous” Jones, the new conference center is the culmination of a string of improvements and initiatives by Mechanicsburg-based Tremendous Life Books that began with the renovation of a dormant warehouse facility on 118 West Allen Street to serve as the company’s new corporate headquarters. The grand opening and ribbon cutting are scheduled for October 16th, 2013, with local business, church, chamber of commerce, and government leaders expected to attend.
“Our new conference center is a fantastic new asset to the community”, added Tracey Jones, “and we invite our neighbors in the area to visit and take advantage of all it has to offer”.
The executives who make up our group just love the Charlie "T" Jones Conference Center. It is centrally located, comfortable, and quiet. I will definitely use the conference center again!
Debra A. Pierson, PMP
The Charlie “T” Jones Conference Center, located at 114 North York Street in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, is available to host your events and meetings. Join our mailing list to receive updates and to learn how to reserve dates and times. All proceeds from conference center rentals will benefit the not-for-profit Books for Tremendous Living Foundation which supports a variety of scholarships, homeless shelters, disaster-recovery organizations, and mentorship programs.
|Full-day Event (8 hours)||$400.00|
|Half-day Event (4 hours)||$250.00|
|One- to Two-hour Time Slot||$125.00|
|Recurring Event Rate||Book any 3 events and get the 4th free|
$50.00 "off-hours" fee prior to 8 am or later than 5 pm
Rental rate includes use of the following items:
- Chairs (seating for up to 70).
- Projector, blu-ray/DVD/CD player, and large projection screen.
- Podium with microphone as well as two lavaliere mics, ceiling speakers, and integrated control panel.
- Wireless Internet access.
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave.
- Free off-street parking.
- Additional unfinished flex space is available as needed to enhance the event area.
- Audio recording is available and can be downloaded for use by event participants.
- Video recording is available through our partner organization, Final Focus Productions (click here).
- No open flame, frying, or other cooking that may create a large amount of smoke or a fire hazard are allowed.
- Table/linen delivery date and timing must be confirmed with Tremendous Life Books prior to delivery.
- Scheduling is subject to availability.
- An event is considered confirmed when the signed Rental Agreement and full rental payment is received by Tremendous Life Books.
- A $50.00 refundable deposit is also due with the Rental Agreement to serve as collateral should any damage to the space or its equipment occur during the rental period. The deposit will be returned at the end of the event if no damages are sustained.
- If a cancellation notice is provided to Tremendous Life Books on or before five business days prior to the scheduled event, a full reimbursement of the rental payment and deposit will occur. If cancellation notice occurs within less than five business days of the scheduled event, a full reimbursement of the rental payment only will occur. The deposit will not be refunded.
- In the event of an emergency or weather-related closing, the rental fee and deposit will be reimbursed or applied toward the rescheduled event.
Final Focus Productions is the preferred audio/video provider of the Charlie "T" Jones Conference Center. www.TrustFFP.com